Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: I don't have any "big dreams" in terms of locations and adventures I'd like to go on, but I do have an overall determination. My partner and I are both part of the LGBTQIA+ community, however, I'm somewhat open about it while my partner remains closeted, mainly for their safety as they're unsure how their family will take the decision.
We have two very different experiences with coming out, as well. I was harassed, threatened, and bullied constantly when I was more confident, and I swore on my life I would do my best to protect my partner and provide for them a safe space that I never had. I try my best to make them feel as safe as possible, and comfortable; even if it means sometimes having very emotional, deep conversations. That is the emotional adventure I've decided to go on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.